Skip to content
- 4 x 200g Loin Steaks
- 100ml Barbeque sauce
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary, cut
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 30ml of Oil
- Serve with a nice mushroom sauce
- Make a marinade of all ingredients except the steaks. Coat the steaks with marinade and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Light the Cobb with your Cobble Stone. When the Cobble Stone is grey , place the grill plate and lid on the Cobb and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the grill plate and place the lid on the Cobb. Grill the steaks on both sides for 3 minutes.