Skip to content
- 8 Slices of bread of your choice
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter, softened
- 8 Thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- Prepare the Cobb with the Griddle accessory heat for 7 minutes with the dome on.
- On a peice of bread place a slice of cheese (so that most of the bread is covered) followed by a tablespoon of pesto and a final peice of cheese.
- Top with another slice of bread
- Butter the top of the bread spreading more thickly around the edges and less in the center. This will prevent the edges from burning before the center is crisp
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
- Place the bread, butter-side down onto the heated griddle, and butter the top slice of bread in the same way.
- Replace the dome lid.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes and flip these sandwiches