- Fish (We suggest a firm fish)
- 1 cup Wood Chips (soaked in water)
- Optional: Salt & Sugar for brining
- If you have time, brine your fish. Create a mixture of 3 parts sugar to 2 parts salt and cover your fish and leave for a few hours or overnight if possible. This will add a delicious sweet and salty flavour to the fish once it has cured and smoked.
- Light your CobbleStone in your COBB and wait 5 minutes for them to heat up.
- Sprinkle some soaked smoking chips on top of the CobbleStone to create smoke.
- Place the Roast Rack on top of the Aluminium Grill Grid. The Aluminium Grill Grid is ideal for smoking as it has a lot of holes which will allow the smoke to easily travel into the chamber. Then place your fish on top of the Roast Rack.
- Once there is sufficient smoke being generated, cover you fish with the dome cover and voila – your COBB is now a super convenient and portable hot smoker! Smoke for 7-10 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of your fish). Stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.