Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 500g ready-made puff pastry, thawed
- 200 g onion marmalade
- 100g soft goat’s cheese (chevin or chevre)
- 4 sprigs thyme
- optional: Mushrooms
- Light a CobbleStone and allow to burn for 5 minutes. Top your COBB with the Grill Grid and Roast Rack, cover with the dome and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Using a saucer as a guide, cut out 6 rounds of puff pastry.
- Spoon a large tablespoon of marmalade into the centre of each pastry round and spread out evenly, leaving the edges of the pastry uncovered.
- Crumble over the goat’s cheese and top with a sprig of thyme.
- Place on a baking tray that fits the COBB and bake until the pastry has puffed up and is golden. Serve with a green salad.
Cook’s note: The goat’s cheese can be replaced with feta or blue cheese.