Skip to content
- 140g dark chocolate
- 110g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 100g flour
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Frying Dish on the COBB Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
Melt the chocolate and butter gently in the Frying Dish. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Cooker and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the little cups/ramekins leaving about 2 cm below the top as the mixture will rise on cooking.
- Place them onto the COBB Cooker and cover with the Dome Cover. Leave them for about 25 minutes, they should still be a little soft in the centres.
- You can add some liqueur if you like, we added some delicious Amarula Cream.