- 3 x 180g portions wagyu picanha steaks (normal well marbled dry aged beef will do as well)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 100g unsalted butter (melted)
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Dash of Chilli oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced and zest
- 2 tbsp Rosendal aged vinegar (well-aged red wine vinegar will do)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry red chilli
- 1 green chilli chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup picked pasrley leaves
- Get the COBB going by lighting the CobbleStone and wait for it to stop smoking so that it’s cook ready.
- Cut into the fat on the ends and season liberally with salt and pepper. Put the meat onto the COBB Rottiserie skewer and onto the COBB Rottiserie attachement.
- Mix the melted butter with the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, chilli oil and garlic powder. This will be used to brush over the meat whilst cooking. As the butter mix will drip onto the CobbleStone, remember to manage the flames/ flair up by flicking water from your fingers onto the CobbleStone when needed.
- Switch the Rottiserie on and allow the meat to evenly roast for 5 minutes then start brushing over the butter mixture. For about 15 minutes while roasting. For the last 5 minutes brush the meat with mustard. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 6 minutes in a warm place.
For the chimmichurri use amortar and pestle to crush the garlic, chop parsley, green chilli, add all the other ingredients together and serve with sliced COBB Picanha steak.