- 24 king prawns, with head and shell still on
- 4 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup sweet chilli sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander
- Make a cut on the back of each prawn and remove the black vein. Wash and set aside
- Pre-heat a pan and place oil and butter in it. When melted, add garlic and onion.
- Once cooked, add the prawns and fry until they are bright pink in colour.
- Add sweet chilli sauce , salt, pepperand lemon juice to taste.
- Put six prawns on each plate and drizzle the remaining sauce over and sprinkle with coriander.