- 2 Large Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Sprinkle Black Pepper
- 1 cup (170g) Quinoa (uncooked)
- 2 Spring Onions (Chopped)
- 12 Green Olives (Sliced)
- 3 Bell Peppers (Orange, Yellow and Red)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Chives
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce (or Tamari if gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
For the Butternut:
For the Quinoa Salad:
For the Sauce:
- Slice the butternuts in half, remove the pips and scrape with a fork. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano, dried basil and rosemary, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the Cobb at 240°C for around 60 minutes until soft and cooked.
- While the butternut is baking, cook your 1 cup of quinoa according to package directions or as per your preferred method. 1 cup of uncooked quinoa = approximately 3 cups cooked quinoa. Use it all in the salad.
- When the butternut is soft and cooked, remove from the Cobb.
- Chop up your red, yellow and orange bell peppers and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet that fits the Cobb. Add in to the Cobb with the butternut and allow to roast for 10 minutes.
- When the quinoa is cooked, transfer it to a mixing bowl and add the roasted bell peppers, chopped spring onions, sliced olives, sliced cherry tomatoes and chopped chives. Add the lemon juice and mix in.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and pour over the quinoa salad and mix in
- Take your cooked butternut, stuff it with the quinoa salad, and top with grated cheese. Return to the Cobb to bake for a final 10 mins.