- 6 Large eggs
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- 200g Cheddar (grated)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Foil tart tin (or any round shallow dish that will fit on your Roast Rack)
tsp = teaspoonDOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with a ½ a CobbleStone or 5 pieces of briquettes
- Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Crack open the eggs and whip them up in a mixing bowl.
- Chop up your ingredients and add them to your egg mixture – season with salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture into foil tart tin and sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Place dish/tin on top of your Fenced Roast Rack.
- Bake for +-40 minutes in total, or use a testing stick to poke through the frittata – if the stick comes out dry the tart is ready, if not, continue to bake until ready.
- Remove from Roast Rack and serve hot or cold.
- Can be enjoyed as a snack or as a main meal accompanied by a fresh salad.