- 4 Slices of Bread – a thicker sliced bread works better
- 2 Tbsp Butter – use a generous 1/2 tbsp of butter on each slice of bread (butter both sides)
- 2 Slices of Medium Cheddar
- 2 Slices of Gouda
- Pinch of Oregano
- Non-stick cooking spray
tsp = teaspoonDOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with ½ a CobbleStone or 5 pieces of briquettes.
- Place the Griddle+ and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes
- Spread butter on both sides of the sliced bread (thinner on the sides that will show towards the inside than the outside).
- Place 1 slice of Cheddar and 1 slice of Gouda on 2 slices of bread – sprinkle with a pinch of Oregano and cover with the other piece of toast.
- Spray the Non-stick cooking spray on the Griddle+.
- Brown the toast – flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut the sandwich in half before serving and enjoy.