- 1 Roll Puff pastry
- 1 Egg (to wash)
- Flour to use on surface
- 1 Packet of store bought boerewors (can be beef or pork, but look for one with a low percentage fat)
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with ½ a CobbleStone or 5 pieces of briquettes.
- Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes
- Lay out the pastry roll on a floured surface, and cut into 6 equal rectangle blocks.
- Squish the filling of the boerewors out and shape into a long log shape down the middle of the pastry block. Ensure the meat is tight and compact, without gaps.
- Brush edge of pastry with egg. Then roll up, finishing with the seam side down.
- Place on top of your Fenced Roast Rack.
- Bake for +-40 minutes in total, or until the pastry is deep golden brown.
- Cool slightly, serve with your favourite condiment and enjoy!