Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 packets (200g each) Tennis (coconut) biscuits
- 1 slab (100g) dark or milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 large slab (150g) Peppermint Crisp chocolate, chopped
- 10 giant marshmallows, halved
- 1 can (360g) caramel
- Lay out half the biscuits on a chopping board or clean surface, and layer each one with the rest of the ingredients (in any order you like).
- Top with the remaining biscuits and transfer them to the Roast Rack.
- Place on the Roast Rack, cover with the dome and bake for 5–6 minutes, until chocolate and marshmallows have melted.
GIVE IT A TWIST
Instead of using biscuits, layer the filling on sweet pancakes, or roll the filling ingredients up in shop-bought mini crêpes before heating in the COBB.