- 1 Cup popcorn kernels, divided
- 4 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Flavouring sprinkle of choice (salt, spice, castor sugar etc.)
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with a ½ a CobbleStone or 5 pieces of briquettes.
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour in half of your oil into the Frying Dish , and two popcorn kernels to gauge the temperature.
- Close with Dome Cover until they pop – once they pop, your oil is hot enough. Add ½ a cup of kernels and close with the Dome Cover
- Once they finished popping, transfer from Frying Dish to a serving bowl and sprinkle with your choice of flavour (e.g. salt, spice, castor sugar etc.).
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the remaining oil and kernels.
- Cool slightly.
- Enjoy immediately or divide them into smaller sealed containers to keep as a snack for later.