- 200g flour
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 600ml milk
- Castor sugar
- 4 limes
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan on the COBB Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Place the pinch of salt, the 2 eggs and a little milk in the well. With a small whisk, mix the eggs whilst slowly incorporating the flour and adding more milk as you go, mixing from the inside out – this prevents the batter from getting lumpy.
- When the batter is well mixed – the consistency should coat the back of a spoon. The thinner your batter, the thinner the pancake.
- Add a little butter to the Frying Pan and a large serving spoon of batter.
- Turn once after about 5 minutes or when starting to brown.
- Fold them into quarters, add lots of blueberries and sieve some castor sugar over the plate. Then squeeze lots of lime juice over the top and add some extra wedges.