- 1 1/3 cups or 325ml All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup or 125ml Sugar
- 1 teaspoon or 15ml Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon or 1ml Salt
- 1 1/2 cups or 375ml All Bran cereal
- 1 cup or 250ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup or 75ml Vegetable Oil
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal and milk . Let it stand for about 2 minutes or until the cereal softens.
- Add the egg and oil. Beat well.
- Add the flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into twelve greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare the COBB with the roasting rack and heat for 7 minutes with the lid on.
- Place muffin pan on the COBB Roasting Rack, with the lid on and bake for about 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- Serve Muffins Warm with some butter.