- 16 eggs (4 per person)
- 200g button mushrooms (sliced thinly)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- A sprinkle of chopped chives
- 100g Baby tomatoes
- Pinch of salt (optional) and pepper
- Oil based spray for the pan
- Light the CobbleStone / charcoal briquettes (8 should suffice) and once they are grey, place the Frying Pan in place. (Don’t forget to use an oil-based spray on the Frying Pan to prevent sticking).
- Put the dome over the top and leave to heat for 5 minutes.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and begin to whisk. Add half of the chives and add a pinch of salt (optional) and pepper. Whisk ingredients together until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into the hot Frying Pan. Make sure that the entire bottom of the pan is covered with the egg.
- Put the dome lid on and check up every couple of minutes to make sure it does not cook all the way through.
- When the sides start to cook through and the middle is still slightly runny, add half of the sliced mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese to one half of the mixture then close the Dome Lid again.
- Cook the omelette for another 10-20 seconds or so making sure to check that it’s not burnt on the bottom, and then carefully, with your spatula, lift the other side of the omelette and fold it to cover the mushrooms tomatoes and cheese.
- Slide the omelette onto a nice, clean plate.
- Repeat above steps for the remaining eggs and the rest of the ingredients.