- 300g potato, cleaned, grated and drained
- 5 large baby marrows, cleaned, grated and drained
- 1 T flour
- 1 egg, for rosti
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for frying
- 6-8 eggs, for frying
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Pan and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes
- Mix the grated and drained baby marrow and potato together and give them a good squeeze. Add the egg, salt and pepper and combine.
- Make a flat cake the size of your palm, about half a centimeter in thickness by squeezing the mixture together. Add a little butter to the pan and fry the rosti until golden brown and a little crispy for about 10-15 minutes a side.
- Once these are done, cover them with foil to keep warm. Fry the eggs on the frying pan and when ready, serve on top of the rosti.
COBB Compact – 1 CobbleStone
COBB Premier – 1 CobbleStone or 10 briquettes
COBB Supreme – 1 CobbleStone or 10 briquettes
COBB Gas – Medium to maximum heat