- 1 cup Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
- 1 teaspoon Sugar, granulated
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups of Milk (2% low fat)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sift together flour, sugar and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together with an electric mixer. Beat in flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter.
- Heat a lightly oiledfrying pan over the COBB. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crêpe.
- Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Make sure it is brown on both sides and serve hot.