- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g spinach , roughly chopped
- 1 tomato , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 150g smoked salmon
- toast , to serve (optional)
- Tip the pumpkin seeds into a pan and toast over a high heat until they start to pop, then transfer to a plate.
- Add the oil to the pan along with the spinach, tomato and garlic.
- Cook for 1-2 mins until the spinach has wilted, then add the turmeric, curry powder and eggs.
- Scramble the eggs over a medium heat – take the pan off the heat before they look too dry. Serve with the salmon, on toast, if you like.