- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, softened (Optional)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
For The Dough:
For The Filling:
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
For The Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 30g cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Tsp = Teaspoon
Tbsp = Tablespoon
- Light a CobbleStone and allow to burn for 5 minutes.
- Brush your COBB Bread Tin with 2 tbsp of butter.
- Whisk the flour, 2 tbsp white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Work 3 tbsp softened butter into the flour mixture using your hands.
- In another bowl, beat the milk and egg together and pour it into the the flour mixture. Stir with the COBB Spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Dust a surface with flour and roll out the dough to about 50 mm thickness.
- Brush the surface of the dough with a tbsp of butter.
- Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle the mixture in the bottom of the Bread Tin.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over the butter-brushed dough.
- Roll the dough around the filling you just sprinkled to form a log; cut log into 18 rolls and place the rolls in the Bread Tin.
- Place the Bread Tin on the COBB and cover with the Dome, set to bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Beat the icing sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth.
- Top the hot cinnamon rolls with the cream cheese frosting and serve!