For The Crust:
- 100g ginger biscuits, crushed into a fine crumb
- 100g oat biscuits, crushed into a fine crumb
- 80g butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 bananas, sliced
For the filling:
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or tonka bean flavour
- Juice of a lime
For The Topping:
- A handful large marshmallows
- A handful small marshmallows
- White chocolate, grated
- Zest of a lime
- 2 bananas sliced
Light a Cobblestone and allow to burn for 5 minutes. Cover with the dome and preheat for 5 minutes
- For the crust, combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter then arrange this mixture into a medium sized baking dish. Arrange sliced bananas on top of the crust.
- For the filling, use a whisk to combine the condensed milk, egg yolks, vanilla extract & lime juice.
- Place the filling on top of the crust then bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until the filling is firm with a slight wobble in the center.
- To serve, arrange fresh sliced banana on top of the filling, add the marshmallows then toast them with a blow torch, arrange the grated white chocolate on top with lime zest. Indulge with whipped cream on the side.