- 4 x 200g Loin Steaks
- 100ml Barbeque sauce
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary, cut
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 30ml of Oil
- Make a marinade of all ingredients except the steaks. Coat the steaks with marinade and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Light the COBB with your CobbleStone. When the CobbleStone is grey , place the Grill Grid and lid on the COBB and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the Grill Grid and place the lid on the COBB. Grill the steaks on both sides for 3 minutes.
- Serve with a nice mushroom sauce