- 2 tbsp oil
- 1½ onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp lamb masala paste
- 600g stewing lamb, cubed
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- salt & pepper
- Prepare your COBB with the wok pan and heat for five minutes with the lid on.
- Add the oil, onion, green pepper, garlic, ginger, masala paste and curry powder and fry for five minutes until the onion is browned.
- Toss the meat in the flour, add to wok and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and cover with lid and cook for two hours, or until meat is soft, stirring lightly every 15 minutes and checking there is enough fluid.
- Serve with rice and cooling sambals.
Cook your rice in the moat and your curry in your COBB at the same time.
Invite some mates over for a warming winter meal and impress their socks off.