- 2 good pieces of aged rump
- 4 baby marrows, halved
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- Herb butter
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Slice baby marrows and peppers and brush lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Griddle accessory onto the COBB Cooker and close the Dome.
- Cover for 10 minutes so it can get really hot.
- Season your rump steaks with salt and black pepper just before you put them on the Griddle. Place your vegetables around the rumps and grill.
- For medium rare, cook the steak for 10 minutes a side for a steak that is 4cm thick. It will vary depending on the thickness of your steak.
- Only turn once to get those lovely grill lines on both the steak and the vegetables.
- Rest the rump for 5 minutes before serving with a big heap of herby butter and grilled seasonal vegetables.