Skip to content
- 1 pack deboned skinless chicken thighs
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Handful fresh parsley
- Black pepper
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, mustard and parsley together well.
- Cut the thighs in half-length ways.
- Pour over the chicken pieces and let them marinate whilst you light the Cobb Cooker
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, get you briquettes ready in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Griddle on to the Cobb Cooker, close the Dome Cover and let it heat up for at least 5-10 minutes so that it gets super-hot.
- Thread the thighs onto the skewers. We use 1 per skewer but 2 would make a bigger one.
- Remove the lid and cook the skewers. They should take about 10-12 minutes a side. Don’t turn them too often or they won’t get that nice brown colour.
- Enjoy Your food!