- 4 chicken fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 2 medium white onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground garlic
- 4 teaspoons thai red curry paste
- 250gr mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 800 ml coconut milk
- peel (grated) and juiced from a lime
- 1 small can of baby corn, cut in three
- 1 small bowl of green beans , cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small bowl of long-stemmed broccoli
- 30 ml of soy sauce
- 30 ml fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons palm sugar
- boiled rice (Basmati or Jasmine Rice)
- Light the COBB with a CobbleStone. If the CobbleStone is gray, place the frying dish on the COBB.
- Pour the olive oil into the frying dish, place the lid on the COBBand preheat for 10 minutes.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the frying dish. When preparing this dish, leave the lid on the COBB as much as possible.
- Add the Thai red curry paste to the onion / garlic mixture and mix well. Fry this for a few minutes so that the onions absorb the curry flavor well.
- Then add the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar and the zest and juice of the lime. Stir until the Thai red curry paste is dissolved in the coconut milk and there are no lumps left.
- Then add the chicken, mushrooms, baby corn and green beans. Mix this well into the sauce and then put the lid back on the COBB.
- Stir everything every 15 minutes. After 45 minutes add the broccoli and let it cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the Thai curry with rice.
Enjoy your meal!