- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 punnet baby tomatoes
- 1 packet lettuce greens
- 1 jar bought Harissa paste
- 2 long French loaves
- Olive oil
- Freshly chopped red chillies (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan on the COBB Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, length ways (to make thinner fillets) and toss them in the whole jar of Harissa so they are all coated well.
- Cut the loaves into 6 even pieces, cut them length ways almost all the way through and butter them.
- Place the breasts onto the Frying Pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes a side, turning once. You will need to do 2 batches to make 6 subs.
- When you have flipped them the first time, add the tomatoes to the Frying Pan to cook alongside the breasts. Add the chillies here too if you want to heat things up.
- Line the loaves with the greens and when the chicken is ready, load them up with the chicken and tomatoes.
- Each sub gets 2 pieces of chicken (1 breast each cut into 2).