Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb pasta fusilli, penne, rotini
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Italian dressing use your favourite store bought dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying dish of salted boiling water, add the pasta. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water. Drain the pasta well after rinsing.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, bell peppers, tomatoes, and olives. Add the dressing and stir until pasta noodles and vegetables are well coated.
- Stir in the basil and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.