- 1 Camembert round, in a wooden case
- 1 preserved green fig, sliced
- 1/2 Ciabatta loaf, broken into 2cm pieces
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic sliced lengthways
- 6-8 x 15cm rosemary twigs
- Prepare and light your Cobb Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Pan and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes
- Remove the leaves half way up the rosemary stalks and thread on the bread chunks. Rub them roughly with the cut ends of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Slice the fig into thin slivers. Cut the top off the cheese only removing the ‘skin’ and don’t cut quite to the edge. Add the fig slices on top.
- Place the cheese and the bread skewers onto the Frying Pan and close the Dome Cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turning the bread once. Dip the bread into the cheese for a decadent starter or snack.
COBB Compact – 1 CobbleStone
COBB Premier – 1 CobbleStone or 10 briquettes
COBB Supreme – 1 CobbleStone or 10 briquettes
COBB Gas – Medium Heat