1 Hour 10 mins
- 60g Butter
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 2 1/3 cups Milk
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 1.2kg Potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- Light the Cobb with your CobbleStones until the cobblestone is completely gray and place the lid on for preheating.
- Grease your bread tin .
- Melt butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly until well combined. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, until sauce comes to the boil.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Stir to combine.
- Arrange one-third of potatoes, overlapping slightly, over base of bread tin.Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon one-third of the cheese sauce over potatoes. Repeat twice. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden. If top begins to brown too much, cover with foil.