Warning: Use of undefined constant âDISABLE_WP_CRONâ - assumed 'âDISABLE_WP_CRONâ' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/www/users/cobbojnqxu/wp-config.php on line 80
Recipes | Pumpkin Fritters | Cobb Online Skip to content
SERVES 24 fritters
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Light the Cobb with the CobbleStones until gray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, egg, flour, baking powder, curry powder, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan on the Cobb. Drop batter by spoonful’s into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, and serve immediately.