- 1 diced Onion
- 1 clove Fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Sun-dried tomato pesto
- 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- 10ml Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, pinch of nutmeg
- 1 large Egg
- 1 handful Sliced cabbage
- 200g Spinach
- 1 punnet Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 disc Feta
- 1 handful Cheddar
- 1 handful Mozzarella
- 250g Cannelloni tubes
- 390g Serena tomato & ricotta pasta sauce
- In your Frying Dish, fry the onion, garlic, salt & pepper in the butter.
- Add the cabbage, spinach & mushrooms and fry for 5 min and drain the excess liquids.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, sun-dried tomato pesto, soy sauce & tomato sauce into the veggies and simmer for +-10 min.
- Take your Frying Dish off the COBB and replace with your Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack.
- Let the mixture cool down; add the egg, feta and 3/4 of the cheddar and mix well. If mixture is too dry, add a dash of milk.
- Spread a bit of the pasta sauce on the base of your Bread Tin, pipe the filling into the tubes, lay them out straight up and pour the remaining sauce over. Cover with foil and bake for +-25min.
- Remove foil, sprinkle the mozzarella & 1/4 of the cheddar on top and bake for another +-10 min until cheese is all gooey.