- Splash of olive oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Red peppers diced
- 1 Coil chorizo (about 225g)
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika (add more for added heat)
- 1 1/2 Cups arborio rice
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 3 Cups fish stock (375ml)
- 1/4 Cup water
- 16 Prawns
- 500g Mussels
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coriander to serve
tsp = teaspoon
tbsp = tablespoon
- Add oil to Frying Dish and cook onions, pepper and chorizo till soft and fragrant.
- Add garlic and paprika and fry for another minute.
- Add the rice and allow to cook for a few minutes to absorb chorizo oil.
- Tip in diced tomato and water and cook till water has reduced.
- Season well and add fish stock, cover and allow to cook untill the rice is tender.
- Tuck in prawns and mussels and allow to cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Once cooked finish off with a squeeze of lemon juice and coriander.