Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 450 g chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 zucchini sliced or cubed
- 2 Tbsp oil divided
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1 small carrot julienned or cubed
- 250 g mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 red pepper cubed
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 onion cubed
- ½ cup cashews
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp corn-starch
STIR FRY SAUCE
- Trim chicken thighs of excess fat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the vegetables into even-sized pieces (about the same size as the chicken pieces).
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- In the Cobb Frying Dish on med/high heat, heat 1 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add chicken in a single layer. Cook chicken until browned, mixing as needed. Once cooked, remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and the butter to dish with the broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and carrots. Cook until vegetables are crisp tender, mixing frequently.
- Add chicken back to the frying dish. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the cashews then pour the sauce into the dish and bring to a boil. Let the stir fry simmer until the sauce thickens and is well incorporated with the remaining ingredients. Garnish with green onion and sesame seed before serving if desired.
- And now you can enjoy your delicious meal!