- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cucumber, halved and cut into thin ribbons
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2-3 burrito-sized tortillas (white, wheat, spinach, or whatever you prefer)
- 4 leaves romaine or green lettuce
- 1-2 cups cooked, sliced chicken or turkey
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced or julienned carrots (1-2 large carrots)
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- In a pie plate or other shallow dish, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and salt. Add the cucumbers, tossing to cover with the liquid. Let them stand for 10-15 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients (they can be made several days in advance and covered in the refrigerator).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and chili sauce. Spread a couple tablespoons evenly on the tortillas.
- Top with lettuce, chicken (that is cooked in the Frying Dish on the COBB), cucumbers; lightly patting dry, if needed, carrots and cilantro (just eyeball the amounts for each tortilla depending on how many wraps you are making).
- Roll the tortilla up tightly like a burrito so the ends are enclosed. Slightly grill the wrap on the Griddle+. Serve immediately.